Forum du club Elsasskiting - Kitesurf, snowkite et LandKite en Alsace

Elsasskiting.fr  AccueilAccueil  Portail_201509Portail_201509  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  RechercherRechercher  FAQFAQ  

****** Sortie Club 14 au 17 mai A Renesse (Hollande) Consulter le sitehttp://www.facebook.com/elsasskiting

****** A noter dans vos Agendas : Journée Porte ouverte & découverte le dmanche 19 Avril.

Partagez | 

a rajouter a votre contrat de mariage !!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
laurent_xjr
HSA Team
HSA Team

MessageSujet: a rajouter a votre contrat de mariage !!   Mar 6 Mai 2008 - 1:57

The Wind Clause

I the undersigned have read, understood and agreed to the following:

I will let kiter___________ (insert your name here) out of any previous plans we mave have made if there is a chance the wind might come up. I will never ask him to reconsider our previous plans, OR give him shiite for breaking off said plans to go kiting

I will let said kiter ride as often as the wind blows and not make any plans for him/us if the wind forecast shows its gonna blow for days

I will let said kiter out of making dinner or cleaning the dishes if he needs to clean his gear, rerig, or untangle lines.

I will pick up said kiter at any downwind location at anytime if he has it in his heart to do a downwinder. I will rearrange my schedule to fit the optimal wind window for his downwinder

I WILL NEVER tell him he cant spend money on new kite gear, equip, or related paraphenial, even if the money comes out of our joint acct.

I WILL NEVER complain if hes too tired after a day of kiting and he hasnt the energy to engage in coital tenderness. I will eagerly await when he is ready to participate or simply do all the hard work for him.

I will NEVER COMPLAIN that he spends too much time on the water and not enough with me

I WILL LOVE MY KITER FOR BEING A KITER and never ask hime to change

I ________________ (insert girls/boys name here) have read and understood the above statements and agree to comply fully with the bounds of this binding agreement.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
seb le gros
Membre HSA
Membre HSA

MessageSujet: Re: a rajouter a votre contrat de mariage !!   Mar 6 Mai 2008 - 7:30

trasher trasher trasher trasher

de toute facon Bière
cricri
Membre HSA
Membre HSA

MessageSujet: Re: a rajouter a votre contrat de mariage !!   Mar 6 Mai 2008 - 9:42

t'as la même en français laurent ? :durdur:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: a rajouter a votre contrat de mariage !!   

a rajouter a votre contrat de mariage !!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1